If you think your bedroom is too small to give any decent décor idea a try, we would suggest, don’t throw in the towel just yet! It only takes three crucial things to decorate small spaces: patience, some out-of-the-box thinking, and lots of imagination! So, while you’re trying to collect them, here are a couple of tips and tricks to think about and see if they seem worth trying out in your tiny bedroom. Continue to read.
1. Let your nightstand double-up as a study table or desk. When one can fit just as well, why waste precious floor space on two different furniture pieces?
2. With family portraits and keepsakes, don’t crowd side tables and consoles. To get them noticed and create conversation starters, put them all up in the form of a gallery wall!
3. When it comes to small spaces, optimizing vertical storage is the motto. Open up space on the floor and create shelving using your walls.
4. Who says a statement can’t illuminate a tiny bedroom? Forget about chandeliers or pendant lights. Get sleek, near-the-ceiling lights for the same effect, if not better! And always, always have your lighting layered.
5. Ditch and replace those heavy drapes with sheer ones. With as much natural light filtering in as possible, make the space feel light and cheerful.
6. Get a higher headboard bed, or adapt the headboard to your current one (speak to your local carpenter). This will draw the eye upward and make it appear more spacious in the room.
7. By selecting a bed with storage under and on the side, maximize the storage in your bedroom, leaving no space for clutter to make an appearance in your private sanctuary!
source : https://homebliss.in/tips-tricks/7-smart-ideas-to-decorate-a-small-bedroom/